Annual microTEC Südwest Cluster Conference
We would like to inform you on our upcoming annual microTEC Südwest Cluster Conference on April 16-17, 2018 in Freiburg, the Networking Event for Microsystems Technologies.
You can expect:
- 200 domestic and foreign experts from industry, science and politics
- 40 talks – with a focus on Smart Health and Industry 4.0, addressing sensors, systems, materials, processes and applications, such as Organ-on-Chip
- invited speakers include Dr. Rolf Merte of Testo SE & Co. KGaA and Prof. Alfons Dehé of Hahn-Schickard
- a dedicated programme for Young Talents
- an exhibition with 20 companies, research institutions and project presentations
- plenty of time for networking and exchange of important future trends and new applications with microsystems technology
Please find further information on our website: www.microtec-suedwest.de/clusterkonferenz. Basic information is also available in English.
Although it is a (mainly) German speaking event, we would appreciate, if you participate and/or provide the information to your communities and may be on the CARE4TECH website, Mojca?
Thanks in advance.