The Alpine Space programme is a European transnational cooperation programme for the Alpine region.
The programme is financed through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as well as through national public and private co-funding of the Partner States. The programme is investing € 2.036.558 in ASTUS project The ERDF co-financing rate is of 85%.
Spatial planning Department (AT)
Contact point: Walter RIEDLER - firstname.lastname@example.org
Centre East Territorial Division of Cerema is competent in fields such as economics, mobility services and supply, land use planning and environment. Cerema have experiences in leading projects in line with national and local authorities. Related to the general topics of the ASTUS project, they develop expertise in implementing sustainable and innovative mobility solutions in sparsely populated, rural and / or mountain territories. They develop processes to support local stakeholders in the implementation of transportation and land uses policies, thanks to both qualitative and quantitative tools, methods and skills. Within the ASTUS partnership Cerema is work package 1 assistant. The main output of this first work package is a territorial alpine space typology. Also, Cerema develop relevant tool in work package 2 dedicated to decision making tools for low carbon scenarios (assessment of urban sprawl and land uses in line with low CO2 emissions). They accompany local decision-makers through methods and workshops to build local actions plans, and enlist and disseminate results on various networks.
Contact point: Andrej GULIC - email@example.com
Piemont Delegation (IT)
Contact point: Pietro MIGNONE - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regional Planning Association Graz (AT).
- Land Salzburg, department for housing and spatial planning (AT).
- Regional Association Pongau (AT).
- Alpine Convention (AT).
- Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology (AT).
- Salzburger transport association (AT).
- Bavarian State Office of the Environment, Multidisciplinary Tasks (DE).
- District Government of Upper Bavaria, Section of Regional Policy (DE).
- Planning Association of the Greater Munich Area (DE).
- Municipality of Haar (DE).
- Municipality of Neubiberg (DE).
- Munich Metropolitan Region (DE).
- County of Ebersberg (DE).
- Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research ISI (DE).
- County of Fürstenfeldbruck (District Office of Fürstenfeldbruck) (DE).
- County of Starnberg (District Office of Starnberg) (DE).
- County of Munich (District Office of Munich) (DE).
- Stockholm County Council, Growth and regional planning administration (SE).
- Derek Halden Consultancy Ltd. (DHC) (UK).
- Association of local authorities of Saint Marcellin (FR).
- Association of local authorities in Sud Grésivaudan (FR).
- Association of local authorities of French Genevois (FR).
- Association of local authorities of Bas Chablais (FR).
- Association of local authorities of Coeur de Savoie (FR).
- Association of local authorities of Bourne à l'Isère (FR).
- Association of local authorities of Collines du Léman (FR).
- Association of local authorities of Vinay Chambaran (FR).
- City council of Saint Marcellin (FR).
- Metropole Savoie (FR).
- Association of local authorities of French Genevois (Metropolitan Pole of the French Genevois) (FR).
- Agglomeration of the Grand Annecy (FR).
- Metropole of Grenoble-Alps Metropole (FR).
- Departmental Council of Haute-Savoie (FR).
- Departmental Council of Savoie (FR).
- Natural regional park of Massif des Bauges (FR).
- Ecomobility agency (FR).
- Rhônalpenergie-Environnement (FR).
- CIPRA France (FR).
- Grenoble region urbanism agency (FR).
- State’s Public Works National School (FR).
- Rhone-Alps Center of Studies and Ressources regarding Land Use (FR).
- Departmental Authority of Savoie Territory (FR).
- Departmental Authority of Haute Savoie Territory (FR).
- Departmental Authority of Isère Territory (FR).
- National Research Institute of Sciences and Technology for Environment and Agriculture, Grenoble Centre, ‘Mountain Territories Development’ Research Unit (Irstea, UR DTM) (FR).
- Urban planning agency of Saint-Etienne (FR).
- Urban and regional planning community (CEAT) Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (CH).
- Urbanism Agency of Besançon (FR).
- Geographic research laboratory ThéMA – Joint Research Unit 6049 Scientific Research National Center – University of Franche-Comté (FR).
- Urbanism Agency of Belfort Territory (FR).
- Energy Cities (FR).
- Pays Lédonien (FR).
- Association of local authorities in Pays Horloger for a balanced development of territories (FR).
- Veneto Region (IT).
- Dolomites UNESCO Foundation (IT).
- Dolomiti Bus Ltd (IT).
- Union of Municipalities Langa Astigiana (IT).
- Piedmont Region Transport department (IT).
- Ministry of the Environment and Spatial Planning, Directorate for Spatial planning, construction and housing (SI).
- Ministry of Infrastructure of the Republic of Slovenia (SI).
- The City Municipality of Novo mesto (SI).
- Municipality of Škofja Loka (SI).