The overall objective of the project is to reduce the emissions of carbon dioxide in the Alpine Space.
Two major goals will be pursued within the project:
- development and implementation of transnational low carbon policy instruments for the procurement of significantly low carbon timber products and
- closing loops of regional added value and capitalizing of low carbon timber products by fostering their utilisation in politics, public bodies and key actors as e.g. architects.
Project specific results will be:
- developed political framework for integrating low carbon timber products in procurement of public bodies,
- implementation of those policies in various communities in the programme region,
- improved trans national operating framework and support tools for low carbon policies,
- empowered SME value chains and improved deliverance of low carbon timber to meet the raised public demands.