Are you interested in becoming a PEACE_Alps replication partner?
The ambition of PEACE_Alps is to enhance the implementation of Sustainable Energy Action Plans (SEAPs) or any other energy concepts by supporting Local Authorities (LAs) in developing concrete actions with an inter-municipal approach. The project proceeds by identifying local needs using a bottom up approach, pooling them to create economies of scale and then providing centralized solutions at regional level. PEACE_Alps focuses on the following areas in which partners are implementing innovative approaches:
- Energy Management,
- Energy Refurbishment of buildings and public lighting,
- Local adaptation to Climate Change.
If you would like to participate in a joint exchange with one of our PEACE_Alps expert partners and if you are situated in the "Alpine Space", then please fill in the questionnaire for replication partners and send it to your PEACE_Alps contact or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The open call period is extended. New dates are:
Deadline: 16 Oktober 2017
Selection of partners: 15 November 2017
Questionnaire for Replication Partners
How do you benefit from becoming a replication partner?
All support provided through PEACE_Alps is based on your needs and interests as we want to offer a joint exchange that is tailor made to the specific challenges of your region. You will benefit from:
- Matching your organisation with a PEACE_Alps expert organisation based on your requirements and PEACE_Alps partner area of expertise;
- An onsite visit of best practices at your PEACE_Alps partner’s premises arranged for your policy makers and technical personnel.
Local accommodation expenses for the visit (hotel, meals, local transport and catering) will be paid for by the PEACE_Alps project.
- Onsite technical support at your premises from a PEACE_Alps partner. Travel costs will be paid by the project ;
- Remote support (telephone or web based) will be available to your organization.
What do you have to contribute as a replication partner?
- An official confirmation from your structure for supporting Sustainable Energy Action Plans (SEAPs) or any other energy concepts in your region.
- Travel costs for your staff when visiting the PEACE_Alps partner organisation to observe their best practice;
- Local accommodation expenses (hotel, meals, local transport, catering) for the PEACE_Alps partner visiting your region to provide onsite technical support;
How do you qualify for becoming a replication partner?
The PEACE_ALPS project is offering at least 20 organizations across the Alpine Space Area the opportunity to become a replication partner. The following prerequisites are essential:
- A strong commitment to supporting and creating a favourable environment for the implementation of SEAPs;
- Knowledge of regional and local actors involved in the development and support of SEAPs
- Competences in Sustainable Energy and Climate Change and possibilities to make an impact.
If any further information, please refer to your PEACE_Alps contacts or directly to: email@example.com