AlpBioEco Workshop: Potentials in the Value Chain of Herbs, Bozen, Italy
Date: Monday, 2 July 2019
Time: 09:00 a.m. - 15:00 p.m.
Location: NOI Techpark, A.-Volta-Straße 13/A, 39100 Bozen/South Tyrol, Italy
Contact: Alexandra Windegger (Food Technologies, NOI AG), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +386 0471/066697
The Workshop focuses on creative ideas and the development of eco-innovative business models. Based on the AlpBioEco analysis of the value chain for herbs and the developed products, the participants will explore and discuss potential applications.
What's in it for you?
- take influence on the sustainable development in the Alpine region
- learn more about sustainability and bioeconomics
- contribute to the development of appropriate sustainable business models
- exchange ideas with other stakeholders
- learn more about current developments in bioeconomics
- expand your interdisciplinary and supra-regional network
Websites of AlpBioEco Project partners:
Photo: Creative idea teamwork concept. Group of multiethnic diverse team, business partner, or college students in project meeting at modern office. Five people pointing at lightbulb drawings. © Beer5020