ASTAHG - Alpine Space Transnational Governance of Active and Healthy Ageing
Multilevel transnational model for the innovation of public administration promoting an Active Aging
The overall objective is the innovation of Public Authority policies dedicated to the population active ageing in the Alpine Space, by improving the Public Authority capacity to coordinate efforts from different sectors and at different levels, to respond with tailored initiatives to alpine territorial needs. This requires a systematic transnational cooperation both at horizontal level (policymakers of health, social care, transport, culture, tourism) and at vertical level (regions, provinces, municipalities) with the involvement of the public and private sectors (R&I, local communities, social business) in order to trigger the innovation focused on active ageing, through actions tailored for the specific context but able to capitalize the strengths available in the whole Alpine Space.
The project aims at :
- Better governance capacities of regional AHA policies, coordinating actions in different sectors with a strong geographic focus
- Easing the transferring of innovation and initiatives for AHA across the AS
- Enabling social innovation framework for generating and adopting innovation for AHA involving public and private actors
The main activities of the ASTAHG project will :
- Establish a transnational governance board engaging policy makers and influencers in the AS to define a network of common policies.
- Develop a portfolio of good practices in AHA governance, based upon the analysis of current models, with possible pathways to mainstream them.
- Establish an AHA innovation observatory, classifying initiatives and solutions with context and efficacy indicators.
- Develop a framework for AHA innovation, based on the Quadruple Helix model, to help the collaboration of public actors, R&I, social business actors and citizens in the collaborative design and fundraising of innovation.
- Align results and efforts with EUSALP to enhance the level of transnational governance through the AS.