The process with companies
Goal toward companies: To pilot innovative methodologies and transnational matching solutions toward SMEs to accompany the launch of second life projects.
Who can benefit:
- companies who have innovative ideas but lack the internal capacity to develop them;
- companies which have stubborn challenges for which an outsider’s perspective could provide a breakthrough (e.g. ones where traditional experts in a field have not been able to solve a challenge with existing methods);
- companies which want to solicit feedback and ideas from a large number of internal employees (e.g. bringing to light inefficiencies which leadership would not be aware of);
- companies which want a structured system to manage a funnel of ideas and projects (e.g. when thousands of potential ideas need to be evaluated and budgets/resources need to be assigned);
- companies which want to allow external parties/consumers to suggest improvements to existing products or entirely new products;
- in general, all those companies that want to create new partnerships and exploit new channels!
What we offer:
- Company`s needs assessment in terms of business and financial readiness;
- Participation to interregional events such as Ideas Factory, Digithon and Investors' Day;
- Professional and integrated company's profile preparation to initiate matching activities with digital and innovation providers, start-ups, technology centres and professional consultants;
- Coaching service in order to analyse and evaluate the feasibility of company's "second life" plans;
- Support in finding suitable investors and financial opportunities to launch innovative projects.
Interested? Contact immediately your closest BE-READI Point!