BE-READI ALPS strives to animate a policy debate at Alpine level, that starting from the outcomes of the pilot activities could lead decision makers to share and propose innovative approaches and actions to jointly overcome barriers preventing SMEs competitiveness.
The activity of policy transfer is pursued through the support of the Advisory Board (AB), a governance body which includes as members the BE-READI ALPS Observers, with the aim to:
- provide advice and feedback to the project in order to fine-tune the approaches and the models that BE-READI ALPS will experiment and formalize during the project implementation;
- animate a policy debate at local and macroregional level, fostering the transfer of the project outcomes into policy initiatives.
The Advisory Board will be informed of the project ongoing activities by the LP through regular e-mail and it will meet four times in conjunction with the organization of the Policy Tables.
The Policy Table is conceived as a discussion platform for stakeholders, policy shapers, analysts and local policy makers to discover and debate how sustain the innovative development of mature SMEs.
The following is the list of Observers officially included in BE-READI ALPS:
- Veneto Region - Economic Development Department (IT)
- Uncem - Unione nazionale Comuni, comunità ed Enti montani (IT)
- Autonomous Province of Bolzano-South Tyrol – Division Innovation, Research, University (IT)
- TUM International GmbH (DE)
- State Ministry of Baden-Wuerttemberg for Economic Affairs, Labour and Housing Baden-Württemberg (DE)
- SUD INVESTISSEMENT (FR)
- Austrian Economic Chamber of Styria - Department Economic Services (AT)
- Ministry of Digital and Economic Affairs (AT)
- Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (AT)
- Federation of Austrian Industries (AT)
- Platform Industry 4.0 Austria (AT)
- Regional Government of Tyrol, Department for Economic and Scientific Affairs (AT)
- Ministry of Economic Development and Technology - Directorate for internationalisation, entrepreneurship and Technology (SI)
- University of Maribor (SI)