WPT1 – ANALYSIS OF EXISTING STRATEGIES ON SGI ON A REGIONAL AND INTERMUNICIPAL LEVEL
The objective of this work package (WP) is, to collect and analyse all SGI strategies in the alpine space that are relevant for SGI delivery.
A database including all strategies relevant for SGI (transnational, national, regional and intercommunal level) in the alpine space will be elaborated, and will be the cornerstone for a comparative analysis and source of conclusions for successive WPs.
The results of the Interreg projects PUSEMOR and ACCESS are being capitalised (e.g. policy analysis in the ACCESS final report) regarding policies relevant for SGI. Since most of the project partner‘s (PPs) regions do not have specialised policies for SGI, the analysis will include general planning/development strategies like LEADER and sector-specific programmes, in order to check the level of consideration and integration of SGI in these strategies.
The aim of the analysis will be to find out:
1) the difference of national approaches in the integration of the SGI into policies,
2) variations in governance models and their implemented strategies,
3) objectives, measures and concepts defined in the strategies regarding SGI (transnational aspect),
4) funds available for implementation,
5) the identity of the stakeholders that are included both in the preparation and implementation of these strategies.