PlurAlps Pilot Projects
The project partners launched pilot projects in the fields of social integration, labour market integration and environmental and landscape management by migrants. Local or regional implementation partnerships were formed which include all relevant stakeholders for the development of the new offers and services such as municipalities, SMEs, NGOs and other stakeholders (List of implementation partnerships, Deliverable D.T3.1.1). In total, in the six participating countries more than 80 organisations and institutions participate in implementing the pilot projects.
The implementation concepts are developed with the stakeholders in a participatory manner.
The pilot projects are presented on posters (D.T3.2.1):
- Regio-V: Strengthening a welcoming culture in companies and municipalities in the Bregenzerwald (Vorarlberg, Austria)
- CIPRA International Lab: L'Arbu, the Crafts of the Mountain - Training opportunity for building up a mountain farm (Piedmont, Italy)
- Regional Development Agency Upper Styria East GmbH: Establishment of a Uniform Arrival Management for Upper Styria (Austria)
- EURAC Research: „Heimat Vinschgau“ as a place to work, live and be welcome (Mals, Italy)
- EURAC Research: Living in Val Gardena - Strengthening social relations among newcomers and the local community (Italy)
- Regione Piemonte: “One of Us" When public and private sector work together towards integration (Italy)
- Franco Demarchi Foundation: Multicultural Alps - Between tradition and innovation (Trentino, Italy)
- Urban Planning Institute of the Republic of Slovenia: Let's make it easier! Tools for better integration of new inhabitants in the local community
- Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region: Increasing territorial attractiveness for health professionals (Communities of communes of Trièves and Massif du Vercors, France)
- Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts: Company coaches for new migrant employees - Employees supporting employees (Zermatt region, Switzerland)