The video has been prepared in the frame of SPARE project to document experimental activities done in the five river Pilot Case Studies (Drome, Inn, Steyr, Dora Baltea and Soca).
Every video shows quickly:
- a short description of the five rivers
- human activities related to the river, the main environmental features, stakeholders and conflicts
- how local communities feel and live with their river
- why participation is necessary to river planning
- how participation has affected the river planning
- lessons learnt