The final phase of the Pitch Your Project 2023 competition, organized within the framework of the Support EUSALP project, was a remarkable event for transnational cooperation, focusing on innovative projects dealing with strategic issues (circular economy, climate change, community engagement,…).
Held at the headquarters of the Grand Est region in Strasbourg on 21 November, the closing event was structured in two phases:
- Two round tables on key themes: the importance of young people’s skills (an element at the heart of the current European Year of Skills); youth participation and recognition of their involvement.
- Pitches of the five finalist projects: the young project representatives (16 to 25 years old) competed in three-minute presentations and answered questions from the audience.
Audience votes declared the final ranking of the projects:
- Trash to Treasure (Slovenia) promoted circular economy and sustainable collaborations among craftsmen, farmers, and local communities;
- Circonference on Climate (France) supported 10 young artists in creating a poetic show dedicate to the issues of global warming;
- CO2 Reduction Ascent (France) focused on the CO2 emission measurement, creating a jewel that quantifies the emissions of the person wearing it;
- CRCL (Italy) aimed at moving away from mass tourism and the commercialization of the mountains, by creating a clothing line specifically for young people;
- POST ALPE (Italy) supported the constitution of inter-generational co-design workshops that reintegrate crafts into society through engagement with public spaces.
The Pitch Your Projects final event clearly confirmed how much young minds in transnational projects spark innovation, diverse perspectives, and unity, shaping a brighter, collaborative future across borders and cultures!
More information here.