Open procurement procedures
& job vacancies
On this page, you can find the open procurement procedures and job vacancies of the Interreg Alpine Space programme, its projects or other partner organisations.
Project officer position at the Joint Secretariat in Salzburg, Austria
We are currently looking for a Project Officer (full time) to support the Joint Secretariat in its day-to-day activities. Responsibilities will include
- Providing technical support and advice to project applicants and assessing project proposals;
- Monitoring and supporting the implementation of co-financed projects and carrying out the verification of project progress reports;
- Implementing and supporting evaluations related to the programme performance;
- Supporting the maintenance and development of the electronic monitoring system;
- Representing the JS/the programme towards the European Commission, in diverse European and alpine-wide workgroups and networks.
More information is available in the job description.
You can submit your application online until 23 October 2023.
Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be held in calendar week 45/46 per video call.
All applications have to be submitted online. If you have any question regarding the vacancy, please contact:
Phone: + 43 662 8042 3702
CALL FOR TENDERS
Procurement procedure regarding services related to audit methodology, system audits, audits of accounts and general coordination tasks for programme Interreg Alpine Space 2021-2027
This procurement procedure is conducted by the Land of Salzburg as managing authority of the Interreg Alpine Space programme, that will conclude the service contract with the successful tenderer.
The contract is awarded in a negotiated procedure with prior EU wide publication of a contract notice. The procedure is conducted according to the rules of the Austrian procurement law, the “Bundesvergabegesetz 2018 (BVergG 2018)” in its valid version.
The selected company shall perform the following tasks:
- prepare and update an audit methodology including a classification as well as a categorisation of errors, draft checklists and model reports for system audits, audits of operations and audits of accounts (using already available templates provided by INTERACT);
- once a year, prepare a draft update of the audit strategy;
- carry out system audits;
- carry out audits of accounts;
- prepare the annual reports on controls;
- schedule the above-mentioned audits and establish the related resource plans;
- ensure digital accessibility of documents and computerized follow-up of irregularities;
- participate in meetings of the group of auditors (if considered necessary by the AA).
Please send your offers through www.vergabeportal.at by Monday 9 October 2023 at 2pm.
All questions essential for setting up the application for participation shall be submitted and will be answered via the e-procurement platform www.vergabeportal.at.
Technical support related to the use of the platform is given by:
ANKÖ Service G.m.b.H.
Hotline: +43 (0)1/333666-0