Open procurement procedures
& job vacancies
On this page, you can find the open procurement procedures and job vacancies of the Interreg Alpine Space programme, its projects or other partner organisations.
Project officer position at the Joint Secretariat in Salzburg, Austria
We are currently looking for a Project Officer (full time) to support the Joint Secretariat in its day-to-day activities. Responsibilities will include
- Providing technical support and advice to project applicants and assessing project proposals;
- Monitoring and supporting the implementation of co-financed projects and carrying out the verification of project progress reports;
- Implementing and supporting evaluations related to the programme performance;
- Supporting the maintenance and development of the electronic monitoring system;
- Representing the JS/the programme towards the European Commission, in diverse European and alpine-wide workgroups and networks.
More information is available in the job description.
The deadline for the submission of applications has already passed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held in calendar week 45/46 per video call.
All applications have to be submitted online. If you have any question regarding the vacancy, please contact:
Phone: + 43 662 8042 3702