The EU Strategy for the Alpine Region (EUSALP) aims to actively involve young people to make the Alpine Region fit for the future.
The EUSALP Youth Council wants to provide a platform for institutional involvement of young people in all EUSALP bodies and to make sure that their ideas and viewpoints are heard and considered on the political level.
The Youth Council is composed of about 28 members, 4 members from each Alpine country (Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Slovenia, Switzerland). The members of the Youth Council can:
- propose concrete actions and projects and suggest topics
- bring ideas to the attention of high-level politicians from EUSALP states and regions
- contribute to the EUSALP priorities and policies
- raise attention for the special features of their regions at the Alpine level
- participate in all youth activities of EUSALP
- participate in events
- participate in Alpine Space projects as youth ambassadors
Learn more about what it means to be part of the EUSALP Youth Council and the application process here: https://eusalp-youth.eu/eusalp-youth-council-2023-application-form/