The programme for the ATLAS final conference, which is part of the SBE21 conference series, has been released today.
As the coronavirus is hitting the world with renovated strength and travel restrictions as well as social distancing measures are still affecting our daily life, it was decided to move SBE21 Heritage online. We are confident that the SBE21 Heritage conference will give scholars and experts the opportunity to share their ideas and create new bonds, even if from a distance.
Here is some key information:
Oral presentations are grouped in three thematic tracks:
- Conservation of heritage and resources in the built environment -> including the presentation of the results of the ATLAS project
- Creating favourable framework conditions
- Development, analysis, and implementation of technical solutions
- Dr. Ege Yildrim - former ICOMOS Focal Point for the Sustainable Development Goals
- Prof. Harald Garrecht - Director of the Materials Testing Institute of the University of Stuttgart
- A third speaker will be announced soon.
Find everything about the conference format and programme here: