The Alpine Policy Forum (online event) on the 16th of February 2021 offers an open policy dialogue to exchange experiences and find common positions for the Alpine macroregion with regards to the circular biobased economy as well as to the digitalization of SMEs, which play a major role in the optimization of value chains based on natural fibers. The Alpine Policy Forum should result in the development of a master plan for a common policy strategy for the Alpine Space.
Alpine Policy Forum
The event covers the following aspects:
- International dialogue to scale up the bioeconomy efforts into the cross-regional dimension while also respecting regional priorities in terms of biobased industries
- Approaches and tools to activate broken biobased value chains under unforeseen circumstances, such as pandemics
- Digitalization of SMEs as one of the solutions to boost development of biobased industries. How can policy makers support and promote the digital transformation of SMEs in this sector?
Target groups of the Alpine Policy Forum:
- Policy makers (local, regional, and national level) dealing with the biobased sectors of agriculture, wood, chemistry, food/pharma packaging, as well as with the digitalization of SMEs
- Cluster agencies and business associations of biobased industries
- Business support organizations
- Industry and commerce chambers that support companies in the biobased industries as well as in the digitalization processes
- Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) and other providers of knowledge on digitalization tools and services available also for SMEs
The event is in English and free of charge. Due to organisational reasons, registration is obligatory. Please register via firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 February 2021 (extended deadline).