You have a passion for regional development and sustainability and you would like to gain insights in European territorial cooperation? Then don’t miss our current internship opportunity!
We are looking for an intern to support the daily work of the Joint Secretariat of the Interreg Alpine Space Programme in Salzburg, Austria, with a special focus on communication. Discover the world of Interreg as part of an international team!
Responsibilities will include, among others:
- Assisting in the development of project communication tools (e.g. website, visibility requirements, drafting of short project descriptions)
- Social media management
Updating the website’s calendar and news section
- Proofreading and drafting content
- Event organisation (e.g. online seminars, on-site trainings for project partners, networking event): planning, roll-out and post-processing
- Supporting project officers in monitoring the implementation of co-financed projects
- Supporting the JS in all tasks concerning the organisational and technical implementation of the programme
- We can only consider graduate students for whom the internship is part of their studies.
- You must be multilingual (English + one of the following languages: French, German, Italian and/or Slovenian)
- All applications have to be submitted online by 8 January 2024
- Online interviews will be help on week 03
- Preferred starting date: mid March / early April 2024
We are already looking forward to meeting you!
The detailed vacancy is available here.