The International Symposium 'Healing Power of the Alps' will take place from 08th to 09th October 2021 in Bad Hofgastein. The event will focus on nature-based and health-promoting tourism for a sustainable and innovative development of the Alpine Space.
The overall goal of the conference is to position the Alpine region as a globally attractive health destination with a vibrant regional economy, especially in context of after the pandemic.
The target groups of the congress are:
- SMEs from the Alpine regions,
- tourism businesses,
- service providers from the trade,
- regional developers,
- destination and tourism managers,
- representatives of tourism associations,
- representatives from the ARGE-ALP member regions, of the EUSALP and the Alpine Convention,
- representatives of the BMK and the BMLRT
- as well as pupils and students with a focus on tourism and regional development.
The congress languages are German, Italian, French, Slovenian and English (simultaneous translation). The entry is free.
Find out more on their website.