The International Summer Academy for Alpine Construction and Settlement Development, organised for the first time by Arge Alp, is a unique opportunity for all those working in the field of education and research who are interested in the future of Alpine construction and settlement development. Here you have the chance to network with like-minded people, discuss current research results and local challenges and work out solutions together. The event offers a broad range of expertise and experience to promote knowledge transfer in this field.
The Summer Academy consists of three modules as well as practical examples and excursions:
- Module 1: Analysis of Redensification Potentials with GIS.
- Module 2: Indicator-based site assessment, resource-efficient construction and settlement development
- Module 3: Practical workshop: Hands-on building activation
- Target group: The Summer Academy is aimed at people from the education and research sectors.
- Costs: Participation is free of charge. However, registration is required for participation. Hotel costs for overnight stays will be covered.
- Language: German, with simultaneous translation into Italian.