Would you like to participate in a joint exchange with one of our ALPGRIDS expert partners in Microgrid solutions that can support the development of local Energy Communities in your region?
Then please answer the attached questionnaire latest by April 30th 2021 and return to or contact:
ALPGRIDS aims to create a favourable environment to foster the deployment of Microgrids thus
supporting the creation of local Energy Communities and increasing Renewables uptake in Alpine
territories. In the programme area, the project will provide better awareness and understanding of
Microgrid solutions; the creation of enabling policy instruments; more resilient territories and market
opportunities for Microgrids, thus contributing to increasing the level of implementation of low carbon
How do you benefit from becoming a Promoting Organisation?
All support provided through ALPGRIDS is based on the needs and interests of your organisation as we want to offer a joint exchange that is tailor made to your specific challenges. You will benefit from:
- matching your organisation with an ALPGRIDS partner based on your requirements and ALPGRIDS partner’s area of expertise,
- an onsite* visit at your ALPGRIDS partner’s premises arranged for your policy makers and technical personnel. Travel costs for 2 persons x 2 days will be paid for by the ALPGRIDS project,
- onsite* technical support at your premises from an ALPGRIDS partner during 2 days,
- remote support (telephone or web based) will be available to your organisation.
* If the health emergency linked to Covid 19 should persist, alternative solutions will be identified for carrying out the planned actions (eg: online meetings, virtual tours, etc)
What is your contribution as a Promoting Organisation?
- a written commitment to make available within the respective local /regional authority the results acquired through the joint exchanges with the aim to encourage the development of local Energy Communities and Microgrids,
- some local accommodation expenses (local transport, catering if any) for the ALPGRIDS partner for on-site coaching support at your premises,
- follow up webinar and joint evaluation of bilateral exchange,
- promotion of exchanges: social media and results presentation at final conference.
How do you qualify for becoming a Promoting Organisation?
The ALPGRIDS project offers 12 structures the opportunity to become a Promoting Organisation. The following prerequisites are essential:
- possibility of contact/dialogue with regional and local decision makers,
- familiarity with regional and local authority needs,
- motivation for implementing collaborative knowledge exchange,
- experience in the deployment of renewable energy projects and energy transition.