We are delighted that our five Circular Food Hubs are up and running. The Circular Food Hubs are role models for regional circularity. They operate as transnational and interdisciplinary networks in five Alpine Space regions:
- Circular Food Hub Austria Bavaria (Austria/Germany)
- Circular Food Hub Alto Adige (Italy)
- Circular Food Hub Lamoro (Italy)
- Circular Food Hub France (France)
- Circular Food Hub Slovenia (Slovenia – link will be available soon)
Circular Food Hubs acquire, educate and supervise stakeholders in the defined food streams to close food cycles and facilitate sustainable decision making. Activities such as workshops or hackathons enhance awareness among stakeholders to reduce, avoid food waste and to find innovative closed food cycle solutions. Further information can be found on the regional websites of the Circular Food Hubs.