PEACE_Alps aims to set up innovative centralized solutions for several local authorities at a time, providing economy of scale and higher quality than the isolated approach. Currently, the project is looking for organizaitons in Alpine Space who would be interested to replicate the method in their own region.
The centralized solutions are setting up by the project partners at regional level on the basis of a bottom-up approach in the definition of needs. PEACE_Alps focuses on the following areas: 1) Energy management, 2) Energy refurbishment of public buildings and lighting, 3) Local adaptation to climate change.
All support provided through PEACE_Alps is based on your needs and interests as we want to offer a joint exchange that is tailor made to the specific challenges of your region. Apply as regional replication partner and you will benefit from:
- Matching your organisation with a PEACE_Alps expert organisation based on your requirements and PEACE_Alps partner area of expertise;
- An onsite visit of best practices at your PEACE_Alps partner’s premises arranged for your policy makers and technical personnel.
- Onsite technical support at your premises from a PEACE_Alps partner.
- Examples of centralized solutions successfully implemented by the project partners,
- Remote support (telephone or web based).
The PEACE_ALPS project is offering at least 20 organizations across the Alpine Space Area the opportunity to become a replication partner. The open call is now open: please visit the PEACE_Alps website for further details.